Golf, Hiking, & More
There are many ways to enjoy the outdoors in Avila Beach. Go hiking and biking along the Bob Jones Trail, which is right next to our hotel, or at Oceano Dunes and Bishop Peak. Play a round of golf at the adjacent Avila Beach Golf Resort, which you can enjoy for a discounted rate with a voucher from our front desk. Soak up some sun or go surfing at the beach, the closest of which is less than 2 miles away from our hotel. Zip line over vineyards, mountains, and forests—also at discounted rates—at Margarita Adventures.
More Outdoor Activities:
Wine Tastings & Tours
Explore central California’s wine country during your stay. Our hotel is just a short drive from numerous wineries, vineyards and tasting rooms, where you can enjoy tasting events or tours. As guests of Avila Village Inn, you’ll even receive complimentary tastings for two at Ancient Peaks Winery and Alapay Cellars tasting room, as well as two-for-one tastings at Avila Wine & Roasting Co, Morovino Winery, and Sinor-LaVallee tasting room. We also offer wine tour arrangements through 101 Wine Tours.
- Sinor-LaVallee tasting room, 1.6 miles
- Morovino Winery, 1.6 miles
- Alapay Cellars tasting room, 1.7 miles
- Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards, 1.7 miles
- Avila Wine & Roasting Co, 1.7 miles
- Central Coast Wines, 8.6 miles
- Tolosa Winery & Vineyards, 8.9 miles mi
- Edna Valley Vineyard, 10.5 miles
- Center of Effort Wines, 12.6 miles
- Talley Vineyards, 15.2 miles
- Ancient Peaks Winery, 18.2 miles